Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zxcxzv123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2019, 06:03 PM
    A question for women
    If a man is straight. Is it a deal breaker or a relationship ender if you found out that he enjoyed sleeping in women's night clothes?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2019, 06:13 PM
    If I'm serious about him, I'd go with him to a couples counselor to figure out how this (and other preferences?) would affect our relationship.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2019, 06:17 PM
    What you choose to wear doesn't dictate who you are. If I like you already, finding out you wear women's night clothes wouldn't change that. I would wonder why, because most women's night clothes are itchy, uncomfortable, and just a pain in the you know what. I myself refuse to wear them, and I'm female. I prefer just underwear at night, less restrictive. But hey, whatever makes you happy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 09:23 AM
    Hello ladies. It's refreshing to hear so many open minded females exist. Not to blow anyone's romantic bubble, but consider what if wearing female clothes to bed, was just the most obvious thing to know? Just the tip of the iceberg? Just a part of his off beat freaky? It might not be a deal breaker now with what little you do know about Mr. Adorable, but we also know once the lust wears off and we learn more, and HE gets comfortable with your acceptance, things can take a drastic turn once he brings out the pasties and wigs and gets hold of your favorite makeup.

Getting my drift? This little thing that gives you pause may not be the biggest, or ONLY thing that you have gotten yourself into. Isn't that how it really goes? But what do I know, just being a poor dumb boring man who leaves his wife stuff alone... unless she INSISTS... 8)

Jan 6, 2019, 10:44 AM
    First off I asked this question to women only. Just so you know and no I don't care if you believe me or not. I do not wear make up, shave my legs or wear women's clothes outside of the bedroom. I just find them comfortable to sleep in.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 11:17 AM
    I just find them comfortable to sleep in.
    Which ones? My favorite bedclothes are an oversize cotton-knit shirt and cotton-knit sweatpants. (Husband has to have the bedroom temp at 60 or lower year-round.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcxzv123 View Post
    First off I asked this question to women only. Just so you know and no I don't care if you believe me or not. I do not wear make up, shave my legs or wear women's clothes outside of the bedroom. I just find them comfortable to sleep in.
    Are you the guy in question? Sorry to insert myself but it is an open forum. Does your partner question your sleep ware choices?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 11:47 AM
    I’m going to be brutally honest. Yes, it is a deal breaker for me personally. I don’t want to see my man in panties and lingerie. For my ideal mate, I prefer a manly man in every way shape and form. I know I couldn’t enjoy lovemaking or romantic time if my spouse had on a pair of my lace panties.

Jan 6, 2019, 12:50 PM
    Yes. I have found it both ways. Some have had a problem with it and some have not.

Wondergirl Silk gowns.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcxzv123 View Post
    Wondergirl Silk gowns.
    Don't they twist around and hike up your legs? Silk is cold, so you must have a warm bedroom!

Jan 6, 2019, 02:25 PM
    No I don't have a problem with them and I like it cold. I sleep so much better in them than I do anything else.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 04:21 PM
    They do have men’s silk pajamas.

Jan 6, 2019, 06:54 PM
    Yes and I do wear those sometimes. I just prefer the gowns. They are cooler and are just more comfortable to me.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2019, 04:12 AM
    Zxcxzv123, you stated some females were OK with this and some wasn't. My advice, if you find someone who is OK with this then stick with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's health question. [ 1 Answers ]

The inside of my vagina smells really bad. I had cottage cheese discharge yesterday and today I have clear discharge but when I wipe down there the discharge smells really bad! I don't know what it could be! Help! My periods are irregular. I never know what day of the month I'm going to get...

Asking nurse on women's health question [ 0 Answers ]

Last month, I was spotting discharge for well over a week before I had my period, which was shorter than usual. I was supposed to start my period yesterday but never did and thought that since I started on a Thursday last month that I might start today but I still haven't. Would last month affect...

Health question women [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been having a lot of discharge for awhile I didn't have sex for 8 months then after I did I got checked out and the doctor said I had chlapitia not sure how to spell it I was treated and it been 3 weeks and my discharge is getting worse and it is kind of itchy what could it be

Too forward - Question for women? [ 19 Answers ]

All right ladies this is for you... I am recently on the open market... You'll know my situation from my other posts. Here is the question. I find myself at the bar very willing to talk to any girl that sparks my interest. I just walk up or tap them on there shoulder and ask them their...

View more questions Search