Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamcat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2019, 04:21 PM
    Henri Jourdain etching
    I have 2 Henri Jourdain etchings that belonged to my great-aunt and were purchased approximately late 1930’s. A sticker on the back says “Original Etching in Color by Jourdain, Signed Artist Proof, Edition Limited” the title of 1 of the works is “Entrance to the Cha???” - can’t read the last letters. I would like to know what these are worth. What is their value?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 4, 2019, 04:45 PM
    This covers what you are looking at: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Etching by Henri Jourdain Banks of the Marne [ 1 Answers ]

I think this is out of print and the plate was destroyed. Does it have any value? The frame has some damage & it looks like it needs to be cleaned or maybe a new matting. Would it be wise to invest in a new matting & frame? The demensions are 28"x32". Thank you for your help... 121867

Etching By Henri Jourdain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a etching by the title of " Canal in Autumn France" Can anyone tell about it Please ?

Henri Jourdain etching [ 2 Answers ]

I have a genuine etching by Henri Jourdain titled Route on Automne France #7 and am interested in its' worth.

Henri Jourdain etching [ 2 Answers ]

I have an original etching #7 Henri Jourdain "Road in Autumn in France" #7. It is signed and sealed in a gold frame 311/2 X 271/2 inches total the canvas is 461/2 60 cm. How do I find its value?

Etching Henri Jourdain [ 1 Answers ]

I also have a print Route on Automme, France by Hewnri Jourdain. In the left corner in a circle there is a mark (52L) This has the original backing. I am wondering if there is any information on this for its worth? Thank you

View more questions Search