Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwb069 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2019, 12:17 PM
    2005 Honda Civic LX, overheating, fan switch and relays replaced still problem
    I have already replaced the thermostat, fan switch on the thermostat housing, and checked all fuses and relays. Still the coolant boils out of the overflow thus causing overheating. What could be wrong?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2019, 12:39 PM
    If the cooling fan is running, it might be a bad water pump, clogged radiator or in a worst case scenario, a head gasket or cracked head. Did you bleed the system?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 honda civic ignition switch [ 1 Answers ]

2005 honda civic key won't turn tried turning wheel pushing key. Would not work along came a mecanic took a aluminum can bang switch and it became free. But I have to do this every time I start the car , does this sound like a switch or lock problem,

How many fuel relays are there in a 1995 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

How many fuel relays are there other than the main fuel relay in a 95 honda civic. I replaced the main relay and the fuel pump and I'm still having trouble with the fuel pump engaging when starting the car.

Honda civic 2005 starter problem? [ 1 Answers ]

Key was engaging engine. It regressed to turning 3-4 times to up to 20 times before starting during which a click sound was made. In the end, you would have to put pressure on the key from different angles and turn up to 20 times before starting. Now it does not even start and it just clicks. ...

Ignition switch 2005 honda civic ex se [ 2 Answers ]

Help with key not turning

Honda Civic overheating problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys.I have changed the engine on my car,and after this the new engine overheats(when I puted the new engine I took all the parts off and cleaned and substituted all the things).So,it was overheating and overheating,and the ventilator didn't switch on,I tried it directly with a battery,and it...

View more questions Search