Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 3, 2019, 05:54 AM
    How many stitches
    I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction with a question on 'knitting' please. I want to make a man's hat using Double knitting wool (8 ply), and can't get a pattern where I'm living at the minute. I know what length and how to decrease I just don't know how many stitches I need! I've been using Aran wool (10 ply), but can't get that here. I used size 5mm needles and 113 stitches so I'm guessing thinner wool and smaller needles I will need more stitches... can anyone give me an idea please Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Stitches [ 1 Answers ]

I just had stitches removed from the bottom of my foot Friday and still can't walk on it what may help me get use to walking and bearing weight on it again?

Stitches [ 1 Answers ]

I got stitches taken out about 3 weeks ago above me knee. I got dissolvable stitches inside. There is a white soft scabby spot at the end of my scar. And there is like a little piece of stingy stuff in the middle of scar. What is this and what Should I do?

Stitches? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine sliced her thumb on a ceramic tile and I think she needs stitches. She does not. Its looks really deep and the skin is only attached on one side. What do you think?

Do I need stitches? [ 1 Answers ]

I cut the padding on my thumb pretty good on a piece of glass. The bleeding stopped with pressure after a few minutes. The gash is about an inch long and I did not cut it to the bone. How do I know if I need stitches or not? I have washed it, covered it in triple antibiotic, and wrapped it.

My own stitches [ 8 Answers ]

Yesterday I had cut myself so deep I nearly passed out from blood loss. I ended up passing out and when I woke up it was ozzing some clean fluid so started doing my own stitches to see if that would help. I'm a bit worried that its going to get infected :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.