Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randycarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2019, 08:40 PM
    Hpw do I find my passwords since I dp npt use them
    I do not use passwords and If I do It is real simple my mane and birthday and yet I can not sign in to watch a movie paid for help
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 3, 2019, 05:28 PM
    I'll mention the obvious: most web sites that require a password have a feature on their login page to allow you to either recover a password or generate a new one if you have forgotten it. Does the web site you are having trouble with have such a feature? Typically it would send a recovery code either by email or by text.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re Passwords [ 8 Answers ]

A few days ago, out of the clear blue sky, all my private passwords and my password to Paypal appeared in a box near the top of my screen. I have no explanation for this. I was wondering... if I change my AOL passwords, what will be effected.

Md5 for passwords? [ 4 Answers ]

Why should I store MD5 passwords in the database instead of the real thing? How does the user log in??

Getting passwords [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can get the passwords to my sons Yahoo e-mail and my space accounts

Find out the passwords [ 3 Answers ]

How to find out the Yahoo mail password with out knowing any detials except the Yahoo id

Passwords [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make a administration password on our school network. And how do I do it

View more questions Search