Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuluz1224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2019, 04:07 PM
    Facebook
    I can't get on my Facebook! When I enter my phone number someone else's account comes up!! I don't remember the password to my email account that is associated with my Facebook and I don't remember the original phone number associated with account! I have tried my trusted contacts and they gave me codes but they don't work so I asked them again and it gave same codes!! Please help me!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2019, 04:26 PM
    Have you tried the recovery options ?
    https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2019, 11:21 PM
    Oh geez. Sad to say, same thing happened to my previous account and I literally didn't recover it even I also did everything fb suggested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

HELP I need to get on Facebook! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I've tried everything. I started with windows internet explorer, when I went to go on Facebook it said that the cookies weren't enabled. Ive tried just about everything I've been on the internet options and all that but NOTHING works. I then tried to download Google chrome thinking a new...

Facebook? Or maybe not? [ 8 Answers ]

I am considering getting a Facebook. I once heard a story about someone who had a Facebook and (I don't remember all the details) but someone found her contact info and she was raped (I'm not sure if the story is even true). Is there anything I should consider before getting one? Is anyone able to...

View more questions Search