Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arlandan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2018, 08:52 PM
    How should I reply previous advisor and his wife asking for my current address after
    How should I reply previous advisor and his wife asking for my current address after they got to know I had a baby?

My previous advisor has helped me a lot in the past few years, and I just do not want to bother him again with anything good or bad. The reason of my letting him know about my newborn baby is just to give him an update of my current status and thank him for all his help. But I did not realize that it actually brought him another "trouble" of preparing gift for me. Does anybody let me know how I should respond? Should I gave him my address? Or not? Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2018, 09:12 PM
    Yes, it seems they are someone that was involved in your life and it seems rude not to at least stay in contact.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2019, 04:10 AM
    I see no reason why you would not share good news with someone you have trusted and shared with before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old or New address in previous year tax form? [ 0 Answers ]

If I am filing taxes for previous years-should I use my address at that date or should I list my current address on the tax forms?

Current forensic scientist please reply... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am wanting to pursue a career in forensics. What is it like to be a forensic scientist? How much is pay? Please reply!!

Reply to previous qustion please [ 1 Answers ]

REPLY TO PREVIOUS QUESTION How do I access the reply to my question please? My email address is >Removed<. Many thanks Richard

Dividend paid out from previous & current yr profit. [ 1 Answers ]

If the div of 100 pay out partial from previous yr profit + current yr profit... (eg.previous yr retained earning 50 + current yr profit 50 ) where shld I made the entry for DR side... if made in P&L current yr the profit just show 50 only... is it another 50 deduct from balance sheet retained...

View more questions Search