Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mmpmom04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2018, 02:12 PM
    N2AHD06A06A york electric furnace parts
    Hello I am trying to find replacement parts for my model N2AHD06A06A york electric furnace. Having a hard time anyone know any good places? Most places don't carry. I need limit switch combination and heater element. The numbers are 1-8-2htr, 1-8-2ls. Any info would be appreciated. Need furnace fixed quick cant afford new one. Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2018, 04:28 PM
    I just did a quick search on Google for York Electric Furnace parts. Lots of sources. Third one was for limit switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York electric furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace will not shut off by the thermostat.I installed a new thermostat and still will not shut off or change from emergence heat to heat pump.is there a relay switch at the furnace I can replace.

York Electric Furnace [ 9 Answers ]

My York Electric furnace will not stay on. It runs for about 5 minutes then Shuts off. We do have heat, just temporarily.

York diamond 80 furnace parts [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace diagnostic light indicates rollout open. Service tech came out and found that rollouts were not tripped. He seems baffled by the problem. The problem is inconsistent. The thermostat calls for heat. The furnace kicks the blower on without igniting burners. Cold air blows through vents. I...

York stellar furnace parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Plus gas furnace and during this year's furnace inspection, the Reliance Home Comfort Technician discovered that the collector box cover was cracked. Reliance has not been able to source the replacement part so I thought I'd try the Internet as their only solution was to...

York stellar furnace parts control board [ 6 Answers ]

Greetings; I have a York Stellar furnace that I am guessing to be about 20 years old. Lately it has been doing the following. 1. Thermostat requests heat. 2. Blower starts up. 2. Pilot light comes on,(Glows Yellow). 3. After twenty seconds there is a click and then one of the following...

View more questions Search