Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delcoyank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2018, 01:46 PM
    Christmas song title
    Title of Christmas song where "Christmas" is repeated over and over with a short lyrics in between. Also has a saxophone portion.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas movie title [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV in the mid 80's. It was about a boy and possibly a sibling too, who were separated from their north pole expedition... and santa sent a team to retrieve them and bring them to his workshop - which was like a real assembly factory. Once there santa explained that the extra...

Looking for a christmas song from my childhood [ 1 Answers ]

When I was really little, my parents had a Gene Autry Christmas Cassette and the cover was white and it had a reindeer's head in the center of a wreath. There was a specific soong I liked on the tape that I can't find anywhere. It was an instrumental version of Sleigh Ride played by an orchestra. I...

Christmas Song narration spells out Christmas [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard a Christmas Song that is told as a story. It Spells out Christmas... C is for Christ H is for _______ R is for etc. I believe it was told by an older singer the voice sounded familiar but I'm not able to find the name of the song or the artist. I have been looking for this for two...

Title to an 80s christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.