Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizy Rosebrii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2018, 08:59 AM
    Am I a romantic?
    The question seems pretty straight-forward but I'm getting to that, I've looked this up earlier but the only thing I could find was the fact I could possibly be aromantic, but I don't think that's right. I've had romantic crushes before, especially on this one guy who I have become friends with. We have known each other for a year now and have recently started dating, this seemed like a dream to me but I realised after a few weeks I started not liking him as much and now I feel like we should just be friends. I don't know why but I just get tired of relationships, I can fantasize about them though. Why do I feel like this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2018, 09:30 AM
    I don't know if you are or not honestly, but it's hard for reality to compete with fantasies and daydreams though. Is that fair to the guys you date? It is something to think about if this always happens when you date others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get your man to be more romantic [ 6 Answers ]

My guy and I have been living together for almost a year now, and our romance is practically non-existent and I have tried dropping hints during romantic movies where they show the guy preparing fancy dinners with a hundred candles and I have said hey that's really nice of him I like that in a guy...

I want a romantic way to ask her out. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with this girl for about 1 year and a half we're not officially dating for the simple fact that her family didn't agree on it, so I finally have to ask her out after all this time but I can't think of any romantic ways to do so ,she tells me she wants it to be memorable. I guess is kind...

Not romantic [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years. We have one child together and we each have one from a previous relationship. He has never been romantic even when I have asked him to be. He always has his friends over at our house and never seems to hang out with me and kids. For Valentines day,...

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

View more questions Search