Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulmartin1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2018, 04:00 AM
    Weird movie
    Movie where 2 sisters live together, one handicapped and the other a crazy woman. During the movie the crazy sister cooks the neighbors dog because it barks too much. The crazy sister looks like a clown with her makeup.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Dec 30, 2018, 10:02 AM
    What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird movie [ 0 Answers ]

I saw the end of a black and white movie this week where a man in a large felt hat with ME on it conducted a mock trial. A black gentleman who resisted was shot by a young child dressed as a cowboy. What was the title?

Weird Sci-fi Movie From The 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the late 90's. It looked like an independent Sci-Fi movie. There were a group of teenagers in an underground lab or something and they used a drug or something to attain superhuman strength. One girl used it and her body couldn't handle it and she exploded. Another guy used it...

Weird movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is its about a girl with a goldfish, she kind of gets kicked out of her apartment and sees her own death by a falling gargoyle or steeple in front of a church. Does anyone know this movie, its been buggin me for months. Please help.

What is the name of this weird 90's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Im about 16, and when I was little, I remember seeing this movie. I only remember little bits of it though. It started as a real movie, this little boy(about 10) goes into his moms room, looks in her full length mirror, and his reflection is talking to him, and he reaches out, and he goes into the...

Weird Sci-Fi Movie 80's HBO? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, hope you can help me? I don't recall much but it was kind of like a mad max movie but with cannibals. Humans transformed into weird creatures. Setting was desert like. Kind of futuristic meaning mechanized things. I know its not much but if you ask me stuff maybe I can remember. Thanks in...

View more questions Search