Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 29, 2018, 08:40 PM
    How can I lose weight?
    I have to fit into a dress for a wedding in August. I am petite for the most part but have a lot of belly fat. Because of this the dress is a little tight on my belly. There is no way I can get a bigger size because the dress is loose on my flat chest area. I am really hoping for some tips on how to get rid of belly fat. I do not enjoy exercising because I think it's boring and exhausting. How can I make myself enjoy it? I also got a lot of candy for Christmas and am worried that will hinder the weight loss process. I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 29, 2018, 08:44 PM
    I don’t like exercising, but I do enjoy walking. Decide that you’re going to look great in the dress, and make small changes slowly in what you eat and add some type of activity. Is there an activity you like to do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 19, 2019, 10:20 AM
    My solution was to not eat refined carbs -- anything made with flour (cookies, white bread, crackers, cake, etc.), corn, white rice, white pasta, french fries. Also, stay away from anything with sugar in it. Instead, eat eggs, lean meats, vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, sweet potatoes.

This website will give you more details and examples:
    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...carbs#section6

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

How can you lose 40 pounds in a month? Like how long do you excerise and what kind of food should I quit? I am 5'5" and I am 159 and I want to go down to about 100

View more questions Search