Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vocatus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2018, 11:56 PM
    Woman from the past ends up in current times killing folks -- memory vague!
    There was a movie I saw most likely in the 90s -- possibly early 2000s -- that I've been trying to find to no avail. I only vaguely recall part of it, which is why I suspect I saw it in the mid-90s.

A woman -- either a redhead or brunette, I think -- wearing medieval style clothes made her way through either a cave or old ruin. As she goes on, whether it's cave or old ruined building to begin with, it ends up old stonework or brickwork. She breaks through a wall to find herself in the basement of a building in modern times. In this movie she's hunting folks down, I think they're evil folk, but she's far from a do-gooder herself, as she's quite brutal when she kills them. I seem to recall she had a dog too, and at one point I think she actually fed one of the people she killed to the dog. Seems like there's something special to the dog too, like maybe it's a magical beast or hellhound or something -- but I could just as easily be mixing movies/tv shows here lol.

I know it's vague and not much to go on, but I do appreciate any help that can be rendered. It's been bugging me for a while!

Check out some similar questions!

Ends with one alien killing another with a ray gun . He really wasjust a bug. [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of that movie. Ends with them talking in a hospital he cures him.

Vague memory [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm having the hardest time remembering which movie this scene is from, a man come home to his apartment and his girlfriend has prepared dinner for them. Her friend is also there and once they begin eating he discovered that he's been betrayed. He has been betrayed by her friend and...

Needs help finding a movie with nothing to go by but a vague memory [ 0 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for some time but I need to know. It's a movie that showed on I think Showtime or HBO at some point in the 90s. Basically, there's a married couple living in a small cottage in some green hills. The wife gets pregnant, I think, and slowly goes insane... Probably. The...

Very vague memory of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somehow I can't remember if this seen is from a movie or something I really lived! I've searched ruthlessly for anything to ease my mind! This is the scene.. it's two little girls both with blonde hair, they're wearing white nightgowns... they've just seen something awful in an old shack in the...

Can anyone identify this film from my vague memory of it? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I really don't remember too much of the film I just remember watching it as a child and am hoping someone will know it from the couple of things I remember. I remember there being a snowman with bright blue eyes that would talk to a little boy and in one part of the film the snowman warned the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.