Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddhawk04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2018, 10:22 AM
    Warsher Starts to agitate
    Ge washer will start to agitate then stops. Wash light flashes. Does nothing else
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2018, 10:59 AM
    How many flashes do you get?

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/was...ror-codes.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My oil furnace starts fire runs about 40sec and cuts out, then 30econds later starts [ 1 Answers ]

I come home my house is cold, Frequently. OIL furnace. I go to furnace switch main switch off and back to on. Furnace fires and fire goes almost minute and shuts off. If I bump the furnace or tap the primary control the furnace starts fire and runs. Not always though. Soometimes have to use...

Gas furnace -thermo clicks a buzzing starts.Gas flame starts for 10 secs & stops [ 0 Answers ]

I have an old Sears Power Miser Natural gas furnace. It doesn't always come on, but when it does the thermostat clicks and a buzzing starts. You can hear the gas flame start and then 10 seconds later it shuts off. If I turn the fan on manually (before the 10 seconds is up) the flame remains burning...

AC starts a cycle stops and loud noise starts from inside Air Handler. [ 1 Answers ]

The central a/c unit worked fine all day and in the evening started a new cycle stopped after about 30 seconds and started making a loud noise inside the air handler for around 90 seconds and tried to start a new cycle without success. I turned the unit off overnight and back on the following...

Central heater furnace starts and blower starts for 30 minutes and then fan shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

We start our central heater and the furnace kicks in and then the blower starts and the house warms up but when it reaches the desired temperature. When the temp. drops and you can hear the furnace start but the blower will never kick in. If we shut off the whole thing and wait about 1 hour, we...

View more questions Search