Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrew96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2018, 08:28 AM
    What are the containment strategy should organization take for the unauthorized acces
    The question details is an administrator saw unknown person running out from office when her workstation are leave unattended(payroll program etc). When she come back to the workstation, she saw the mouse cursor movement are different.

Solutions I tried so far:

1.)Disconnected the payroll program from network to prevent further compromised.
    2.)Performed port scan
    3.)physical security staff or law enforcement may need to search the facility toconfirm that the intruder is not still present.

I'm not sure whether these strategy are appropriate for unautuhorzied access of payroll records
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 27, 2018, 08:30 AM
    Sack the employee for leaving her workstation unlocked and unattended while the payroll application was running and open...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog containment fence installation [ 0 Answers ]

Hello... I am installing an invisible fence for my dog... the boundary (going around the yard) is 12-gauge, and runs into a surge protector... then there is a feed wire from surge protector to control box (brains of the containment system)... My question: can the feed wire from surge-protector to...

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

Cannot Acces My Other Hd - Help! [ 13 Answers ]

I just had to do a complete, destructive reinstall of WinXP on my HD. Just before I did that, I put my older HD with Win98se in the puter as a slave, to copy all my files, drivers, downloads, and photos onto. It worked, even though I couldn't boot to my c: drive. I set my BIOS to only open...

View more questions Search