Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimjohnson17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2018, 06:46 AM
    Help desperately needed for widows at 51 years old
    What kind of benefits or assistance is there in Oklahoma for 51 year old widows that can't find a job and does not receive any kind if help or death benefits from the husband's death and cant get help from dhs and homeless living from friend to friend because landlady illegally evicted me and kept all my personal and everything in my house and someone stole what little I had please I need help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2018, 12:20 PM
    Call Catholic Charities or Lutheran Social Services to connect with a social worker who will help you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2018, 02:42 PM
    How did she illegally evict you?
    If the landlady illegally evicted you, press charges and sue her. No life insurance from husband?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice desperately needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I recently got into a relationship with a girl who hadn't long been single. We were together about two months and everything was going great. We seemed to have this amazing connection which we both felt, and it all felt perfect. Anyway, recently her ex who was previously out of the picture...

Speech topic needed - desperately [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I need to give a tribute speech in five days and am struggling with a topic. It could be a person, place or object. I did not want to do family members or friends. I have already written 2 speeches and both don't seem right or good. My first one was about Facebook, that...

Dental work needed desperately [ 16 Answers ]

I am disabled and on medicare, which doesn't cover any dental. I was attacked about 2 years ago, hit in my lower right jaw knocking out most of my lower right teeth and 2 on my upper left. I have contacted the local dental society, numerous clinics and organizations, even the local dental college...

Help Desperately Needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya! I have no idea in which category my problem belongs to but I'm still going to post it here though I'm nt really a teen... I'm almost 12... anywayz.. I have no idea what I should take up as my career... now you must be thinking, I'm so young and I have a lots of years to think about it but...

View more questions Search