Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raveen99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2018, 09:17 PM
    Move to Germany
    If you have a relative in Germany is it possible to move there as a unskilled worker?
    myousef Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2018, 01:40 AM
    First of all, if you think of moving to Germany then you have to consider the language barrier so you need to speak German in order to communicate with other people. Only Berlin where you can speak English and find some people who will understand. Second of all, Germany just passed a law of hiring skilled foreign labor that can speak German but they will give you a chance to learn the language within a year and then start working and this law will be effective in 2020. Finally, Germany is a country where people are traditional and does follow certain way of living so you may experience some difficulties in merging and adapting the way they are living so my advice to you is to try for a local opportunity and it will be good to learn new skills that helps you in the future. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move to germany with my army husband if I am still on probation? [ 9 Answers ]

I will be on supervised probation till oct. 2010 and he is deploying in April 2010. I have paid off all my fines, I just mail in a paper every month. Can I still get a passport and move there for three years? If I can't can he change his orders so that he can stay here until I'm off?

View more questions Search