Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Untamed One Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2018, 08:10 AM
    Will Arizona extradite probation violators for Felony 4 possession
    After being placed on supervised probation for 2 1/2 years for paraphernalia {speed} I picked up another conviction for possession of same and was sentenced to served 90 days flat time placed and then to 4 years of Intensive probation to be served consecutively with the first probation term. I never lied cheated or stole for this choice of medicine\recreation and I can't bear the thought of losing so much of my personal freedom and money for what I know in my heart to be my prerogative. If I'm not free do as I wish to my own body than how free am I REALLY?
    I love Yavapai county AZ and it's people very much, but I am considering starting my life anew elsewhere with the knowledge and wisdom I've gained, while I still have enough youth and vigor left to Bust a move. The question is, how likely are they to extradite me back here to throw me in prison and or back on probation for these (DANGEROUS DRUG) charges which were non-violent, victimless (CRIMES)?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2018, 09:05 AM
    Maybe the SMART thing to do is TALK to your probation officer and see what you are allowed to do, and how you can achieve your moving LAWFULLY given your circumstance. That's a good path and place to start since you don't want to pay additional consequences for your own actions.

You are always free to make better choices and LEARN from your experiences, so do better and good luck.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2018, 07:18 PM
    "my life anew elsewhere with the knowledge and wisdom I've gained," First 2 1/2 years and now 4. What wisdom have you learned, my math skills must be lacking. You can't seem to pay attention to the rules of probation-lack of knowledge. Sounds like the 60's would have been the place to "Bust a Move".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Tennessee extradite on violation of felony probation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have served 3 years 4 months of a 4 year sentence. I received a travel permit to Alabama when my dad died and did not return to Tennessee. Will they come get me? I am almost 700 miles away from where I am on probation.

I'm on felony probation for possession of drugs for sale I got a dui [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on felony probation for possession of drugs for sale I got a dui last week and I've done 2 years of my probation all my fines are paid and its my first violation but in the dui I wasn't caught driving I was parked and the keys to my car were not on me the wrote me up for a dui hit and run and...

What will happen to me if I violate felony probation in Texas for drug possession [ 2 Answers ]

So I had a 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance felony four years ago. I chose deferred adjudication with inpatient treatment. About one and a half years later I violated for positive drug tests. My probation was revoked, and I had to go before the judge. He restarted my probation...

Will California extradite someone from Florida on felony probation violation? [ 1 Answers ]

I know someone with a probation violation who now has a warrant. They don't have the money to go through the legal process right now so what states can they be safe from being extradited from until they can get the money to resolve the problem?

Probation violators [ 4 Answers ]

Does judges usually set bond for probation violators

View more questions Search