Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2018, 08:13 PM
    Word 2016 question
    I had long text typed with one inch margins all around in Word 2016. Justified. It was typed single spaced. I went to page layout to change it to 1.5 spacing and all that text went over to the right side of the page, as if in a column.
    Now, I cannot change the margins back to the way they were.
    The layout numbers are correct, but the margins don't hold. (The CURSOR IS IN THE CENTER OF THE PAGE NOW AT ALL TIMES FOR ALL DOCUMENTS.
    Any suggestions on how to get it back to one inch all around.
    Thank You.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2018, 06:44 AM
    I've tried several times to replicate your problem but with no success. Did you ever get this resolved?
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
    YES. Resolved. I restarted the computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 2016 Training Question [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed Windows 2016 in a PC. We have an isolated network with about 25 PC's. I want to be able to use one of those 25 PC's to perform maintenance functions on the remaining PC's - using the PC with the Windows 2016. I don't know how. Does anyone know what the best training courses...

Answer my word question [ 6 Answers ]

You and a friend are walking together on the sidewalk to getto a particular location the distance from the top of the sidewalk to the turnis 10 feet more than the distance from the turn where you were going if you cutacross the lawn the distance from the top of the sidewalk to where you want togo...

Ask question about word 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause the Author of my word documents to be someone other than me. I have several word documents that I produced for school and now months later the name of the author is not me. Could someone have hacked into my computer and did something. All document with the wrong name are from a one...

Question about MS Word [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I accidentally changed my default margin settings in MS Word and now in all documents (including every new document that I create) the margins are changed. I want to get my previous MS Word default settings back, but I can't remember them. :( I know this sounds (and probably is) quite...

View more questions Search