Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the4mco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2018, 01:15 PM
    Unknown book
    I am trying to find a book that my sister is looking for. She once started reading it and then left it on a train. She forgot about it for a long time but has been wondering how it turned out. She cannot remember the name or the title. All she remembers is:

There were toys and a doll on the cover.
    The plot is a married woman that fell in a sewer where she gets trapped.
    Would have been published in around 1990...

Any help would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Book author of the book called unknown [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Wating to know the author of the book called UNKNOWN

Unknown book [ 3 Answers ]

This is really obscure and vague, but any help at all is appreciated. It's, I think, a young adult/teen novel, about a boy (?). There's some mystery about the boy's father and another dimension maybe? That's accessed through a subway terminal. I think it's set in NYC and that the boy lives with...

Unknown book [ 1 Answers ]

Hi started reading book recently left it on holiday can't remember name. Annoying me ! Genre mystery fiction. Plot: Leters found present day written by young Elizabethan Scot regaring his adventures and trip to the New World sub plot English endevours to subvert Gregorian calendar with one of...

Unknown book [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Please help, I read a book about a year ago and I can't remember the title, I know it was by a female author and was a novel about 6 women who are all in hospital in the same gynecology ward and they become friends however one of them (the youngest I think) tries to befriend them all...

Unknown Sci-Fi Book [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 years ago I read a book that I would like to read again if only I could remember what it was called. I wish I could remember more about it, but alas I can not. All I can remember is it dealt with an underground civilization that was being explored and they turned out to be rather violent....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.