Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpe001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2018, 09:14 AM
    How to set timer for wreath bought at Osh last year
    How to set timer to automatically go on for xmas wreath purchased at Osh last year. Lost the instructions & can't find on Google. Made in China & only other marking is CW UK. Can only find on/off button and then another yellow button elsewhere to test light.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2018, 09:05 AM
    Did you buy this online? Contact where you got it from and see if they can assist you, or direct you to the right help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set timer on sylvania prelit battery operated wreath [ 0 Answers ]

32" Sylvania battery operated white/multicolored wreath. (Frasier fir) One button says on-off, the second button says minute timer. Battery case contains 3 "C" batteries. Wreath turns on-off with respective button, however have misplaced instruction manual and have been unable to activate the...

How to set Timer for Sylvania Christmas wreath [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Sylvania 30" Timer Wreath that has 3 options... On/Off; Blank Button; and Timer. How do I set the Timer option?

Battery operated timer on outdoor christmas wreath by phillips [ 2 Answers ]

We have phillips battery operated timer on our christmas wreath. It has no instructions, only a timer switch. The only info on it says it is 6hrs on, 18hrs off. How do you set it to go on at 5pm?

Bought a car a year ago [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a car about a year ago. I got it financed. After a few days the car dealer said that the car had to be inspected because it had been wrecked. We did what he said and the car didn't pass. We can't get a tag for it which means we can't drive it. We have been trying to get him to either...

View more questions Search