Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2019, 09:23 AM
    No ;what he said is actually consistent with what he said during the campaign. His instincts are to abandon them like the emperor did to Iraq. Thankfully he still has some good advisors like Bolton left .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 09:50 AM
    Don't blame Obama for the Iraq's slide into ineffective governess and the chaos that followed, or for refusing to put American troops under foreign control. Seems to me the Iraqi's owe the Kurds some kind of assistance and protections, as they allow Russia and Iran a free unfettered shot to Syria and its dictator.

The whole region is a powder keg of dictators and tyrants trying to be powerful, exposed by the Bush invasion and removing Saddam in the first place. The current dufus makes the Bush dufus look brilliant by comparison, but I'm glad you like the guy we got now. Obviously I don't. His lying lunacy is infuriating.

PS. Bet he infuriates the war hawk Bolton too.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2019, 03:17 PM
    I wouldn't worry about Syria been in the Russian and Iranian camp Tal, that is just the way things were and the way things are. You didn't seriously think that you were going to be able to change that, did you? It obviously infuriates your war mongers that you are unable to win a war
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 04:23 PM
    There is no war to win, but a challenge by the coalition of tyrants and dictators should never be ignored.
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2019, 05:27 PM
    You do know that if you left them alone they might leave you alone, oh I do love this game of pin the tail on the donkey
    Expert

Jan 6, 2019, 07:13 PM
    That's a somewhat strange comment since your government accompanies mine nearly everywhere. Yours and quite a few others to be accurate.
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2019, 07:42 PM
    The whims of individual governments, but it is our conservative government that is more prone to getting involved in things that never seem to be resolved. We might get an assinine government of our own soon, they blow in from time to time to demonstrate how inept they are. Tal, we supported you in Afghanistan, right thing to do, in Iraq because some of us are stupid too, and in these other conflicts because that is what allies do. However, please don't start any more wars. You do forget that we were fighting WWI and WWII long before you thought it a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Shameful or Shameless? [ 14 Answers ]

Today my zipper broke on my jeans causing my fly to pop open for all the world to see. At which point I worked the next two cand a half hours until my lunch break during which I notified my line leader and supervisor that I wished to go home and change pants during lunch then return to work upon...

View more questions Search