Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2018, 10:51 AM
    What are the most trending topics people talk about right now?
    I need an answer for a new product I want to sell, the products needs to be a product around a trending topic. (An example is something like fortnite a few weeks ago but now that topic is not so popular anymore).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 21, 2018, 11:08 AM
    You're in the UK? What is trending there probably isn't trending elsewhere in the world. And trending topics come and go quickly. Is that a good marketing technique?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 21, 2018, 01:22 PM
    Ladbaby and sausage rolls ;)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 21, 2018, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Ladbaby and sausage rolls ;)
    I had to look that up. Will I have nightmares tonight?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2018, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jemom View Post
    I need an answer for a new product I want to sell, the products needs to be a product around a trending topic. (An example is something like fortnite a few weeks ago but now that topic is not so popular anymore).
    What the product? Why must it be around a trend?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I had to look that up. Will I have nightmares tonight?
    Only if you eat to many before bed but great for breakfast!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2018, 09:32 AM
    In Sub Saharan Africa, the trending is for clean water, in Venezuela it is Inflation, here in the US it is …….. (insert any politician/ political correctness issues) or "will my Amazon package get here before XMAS?". Hatchimals were the big trend last year, now there are thousands on eBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting topics to talk about related to England/ USA culture and civilization [ 2 Answers ]

What are some topics to talk about related to England/ USA culture and civilization that you would find interesting? There may be something like: a personality, a TV show etc. Please specify the topic and be concrete (e.g. personalities - James Bond).

Topics to talk to a girl you like in phone [ 4 Answers ]

There's this girl in my school,she is my junior and I like her I asked her to be my friend and she agreed,I also asked for her number and she gave me but I don't kow what to talk to her about in phone... please help me I really love her

How to maintain the relationship? Topics to talk... [ 4 Answers ]

Last year, a few days after Christmas I went to a birthday party and danced all night with a guy. He wanted to kiss me but I told him I couldn't, so he didn't try any further, but kept dancing a lot. After party he walked me home and the next day we talked a lot on messenger and I discovered he was...

View more questions Search