Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connor_musicman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2018, 12:41 PM
    What should I do about wanting to get to know a pretty girl who is a musician?
    There's this pretty girl on Facebook who I do not know but she is mutual friends with some of my college friends.

She s a musician (I think she s a singer) as well as a booking assistant and guest services for performing arts centers. She studied entertainment and arts management at Pace University.

As for me, I am also a musician, and currently majoring in music at Brooklyn College. I'm a singer, songwriter and pianist.
    She looks like she s around my age (in the twenties).

I really want to get to know her since we re both interested in music, and since I think she s pretty. How do I tell her that I would like to get to know her?

Should I?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 20, 2018, 12:57 PM
    Ask to be her Facebook friend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2018, 06:25 AM
    I'm a guy, and getting to know that hottie you are taken with starts with hi and an introduction. I think the suggestion of asking to be a Facebook friend is a good first step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UNIQUE/PRETTY baby girl names [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a girl! And I do not have a whole name picked out yet. I really want a name that is uncommon. I don't have much longer and I wanted her whole name on the baby shower invitations. /: I have thought of Ariya as the first name but not sure if people can pronounce...

Why would males enjoy mentally torturing a pretty girl? [ 6 Answers ]

OK this is a weird question... but I don't get it-- I never have and it just keeps getting worse... maybe its where I live but not ALL guys can be this way? Something weird has to be going on... something just not normal or maybe males aer like this. I am an EXTREMELY beautiful woman... like mind...

Went on a First Date Thursday with Pretty Girl, and now what? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm usually shy on dates but when meeting this girl on Thursday I felt very relaxed because as soon as our met she smiled. So that made things a little easier for me. And during the date she smiled as we chatted, complimented me on my dimples, brung up the topic of sex and hinted at future...

View more questions Search