Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BequillaJr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2018, 06:32 PM
    I would like to cancel my email because I enter wrong email
    I've signed up in POEA eservices but it turns out I put a wronged email that is why I cna't access to the link that supposedly you are going to send in my gmail. So I would like to cancel it. So I could now create new account. My name is Teodorico M. Bequilla Jr.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cancel my way email account? [ 1 Answers ]

Self explanatory isn't it?

Someone has hacked my email address book and is sending spam email to addresses in [ 2 Answers ]

Someone has hacked into my email address book and is sending spam to addresses from my book. How can I stop this?

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

How to cancel a Yahoo email and ID? [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone aware of how to do this? I was court ordered to not email someone negatively or instant message and have reason to believe they are making emails up and IMS with my id all to hold me in contempt and get me arrested, Please if anybody can, tell me how to cancel my ID!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.