Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apok420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2018, 04:04 PM
    Wireless mouse connector can it function for something else?
    Good day Hope you are having a wonderful day. Not too long ago, I acquired an HP desktop computer, fully equipped, I got lucky I guess. It so happens that I had this neighbor who was very generous with me and this neighbor used to hook me up with so many things. As it turns out one of those things is a wireless mouse that is shaped like a car a Mercedez Benz to be exact. Before she gave me this mouse/car, she also had given me a wireless mouse . Unfortunately I had an acquaintance come over to my place, I allowed this person to use my desktop but this person was so careless that broke my mouse. The mouse stopped working so I threw the mouse away but kept the piece that plugs into the computer. My question is as follows, Can somehow reprogram this device to work for something else? If it can be done please let me know I would greatly appreciate it
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Can't use 3rd PC with either a ethernet lead or wireless usb connector [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a netgear router to run the main PC and a laptop. I want to run a 3rd ps using an ethernet cable. I have tried in vane to use a usb wireless connector and despite it only being 4mtrs away it will not pick up a signal. I have tried using the ethernet lead but am having the same...

Wireless Mouse [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed a wireless mouse to one of two USB ports. Suddenly my computer is "unable to communicate" with my printer which is connected to the other USB port. I would like to keep both set up. I am stumped.:confused: If it helps: Computer is HP Pavilion. Printer is Lexmark X63. ...

Wireless Mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any reason I can not keep my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and the PS/2 Mouse hooked up at the same time? I did this accidentally one time and both of them worked fine.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.