Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bolthottie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2018, 02:48 AM
    J tray
    I need help bad,in printing on PVC cards using a canon pixma m922 printer with j tray,the problem in having is getting the whole image on PVC card,it does not fill the whole card when I print on card,how do I fix problem

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Tray [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've a shower tray sized 770mm x 760mm to fit into an alcove. Currently everything on the market are sized at 760x760 mm. Therefore does this mean I need to buy a made to measure tray or is there anything else that can be done? Cheers

Ice knocked out of ice tray [ 0 Answers ]

Have a brand new Whirlpool French door Refrigerator with bottom freezer. Upon opening drawer with Ice Maker Ice gets knocked to bottom of freezer which is difficult to clean up. Any way to prevent ice from being knocked to bottom of unit?

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open [ 4 Answers ]

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open, even when holding down the mouse key while restarting

DOS CD Tray Closing Program [ 1 Answers ]

May 11, 2004 People, I'm running Windows 98SE and I use Ghost 2003 Extensivly to make updated Image files of my C Drive in case of a screw-up. I write Batch files to automate the process so I can do other things while the Image is made and

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.