Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lydiatx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2018, 01:35 AM
    Honeywell thermostat 97-5110
    Electricity went out in my block for several hours. After it was restored, my thermostat Shows "bat-low". Put new 2 AA batteries but still shows "bat-low". Bought more new batteries, still shows same. Unable to change temp from 63 to 68. During early morning, my unit started running because it got down to 60.
    Any suggestions? Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2018, 11:01 AM
    Check your breaker, and reset your thermostat. Here are a few methods.

https://www.hunker.com/12406507/how-...ble-thermostat

https://www.hunker.com/12002099/how-...ble-thermostat

(The second method in this link says cut the main power for a few seconds)

You did shut it off before changing the batteries didn't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell thermostat model RTH111. The old thermostat has two wires (colors white and red) but no designation on the terminals. This is for a hot water baseboard gas fired boiler. Which terminals do these unmarked wires...

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Replacing Honeywell LR69071 thermostat with Honeywell TH8320U1008 [ 4 Answers ]

I thought the transfer of wiring would be intuitive, but I was clearly mistaken. I have a heat pump with an aux electric furnace. Current connections are (by color) X - blue W2 - white R - red G- green O - orange Y - yellow E - brown Can anyone tell me where these should connect on the...

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

View more questions Search