Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roustam_Gouliev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2018, 09:43 PM
    Were you ever a fan of Debbie Gibson in the late '80s but then lost interest?
    Debbie Gibson is a musician who broke through in 1987 as a teenage pop star. Her first two albums went multi-platinum but her third record, "Anything is Possible", intended to transition her music and image away from that of a teen idol and expand her audience, flopped, selling only 500,000 copies with her next album "Body Mind Soul" doing even more poorly.

If you were ever a fan of Debbie Gibson and owned her first two records but didn't buy the third or fourth, what were your reasons? If you didn't own the first two albums but bought the third or fourth, what were your reasons for that? And if you weren't interested before and these albums didn't entice you, why was that?
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2019, 07:28 AM
    With all of the good music from the 60's and 70's, I was never that desperate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost interest in sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am 23 yrs old. My boyfriend and I are in a relationship for 7 yrs. My boyfriend went to abroad for higher studies. It has been 2 and half years. He doesn't have any idea about his return. We used to have lot of sex before he went there. We used to have sex talk. But from 4 to 5 months even though...

Has he lost interest? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so about a week and a half ago I met this really awesome guy and from the jump I decided I liked him a lot. He immediately texted and snap chatted me and we texted from morning to night every day for about 5 days. He would even double text me because I was trying to not come off too strong...

Has he lost interest? [ 13 Answers ]

So I met this guy through a friend and we hit it off pretty good, we pretty much texted constantly throughout the day and we both though each other was very cute. We have hung out three times so far and we've had fun together. Only one of the times we hung out just us two and immediately after our...

Lost interest in sex [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my boyfriend to be interested in sex again? When we first started going out over a year ago, he was amazing. Then he just lost interest.

Lost interest in sex [ 2 Answers ]

We are married for 7 years, and past five years we had good sex life but my interest has gone... but my husband has more sex interest than before... Is it because I have lost interest? Help!!

View more questions Search