Ask
    Xiuyan2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2018, 08:16 AM
    How long should I wait for eb5 interviews in China
    As thetitle
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2018, 10:44 AM
    The entire process takes about 18 months or more. With initial processing to take about 6 months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I have to wait? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 3yrs. He says I mean the world to him and loves me like he's never loved anyone before, so why am I still waiting for him to make a commitment to me? We had a discussion about our future and the fact our relationship hasn't moved on and when the subject of...

How long is too long to wait for a proposal? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 years and have been living together since around or 6 month mark. To keep a long story short we've talked about marriage and children extensively. He is not concerned about having kids before marriage and even welcomes it. I will not have children...

How long do I have to wait to re dye? [ 1 Answers ]

How long should I wait to re dye my hair? I dyed it maghony brown but I wanted it auburn my friend chose another box. How long should I wait.

How long should I wait [ 4 Answers ]

I need sum friendly opinionns... when a couple break it off in a bad note.. how long do u think it would take for them to talk it out or at least to have a friendly relationsjip... how long could this take :confused:

How long should I wait? [ 2 Answers ]

me and my partner have been trying for a baby for nearly six months now.My ovulation date for this month was the 20th July ( if worked out right I used an ovulation calendar to help me) we had sex the 19th 20th 21st 23rd and 25th was these the right dates and what are my chances or conceiving this...

View more questions Search