Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hattar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Finding customers for orange export
    We are a company doing business in fresh fruit supplies domestically in Pakistan now we are looking to expand our business by exporting fresh fruits specially orange/mandrin (called kinnow in pakistan) can you please tell me effective ways to find customers for bulk quatity supplies.
    Fakhar Hattar
    robipom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 02:18 PM
    Hey if you want big supply of orange , write me to [email protected] and we can talk to make business .

Thanks.
    shoaibkhokhar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 11:10 PM
    Hi Robert:
    I need your input on export of orange. I'm a potential farmer & interested in export of orange. Need to know the markets for the aforesaid purpose.A little insight in the business would enable me to do the necessary homework for my future plans.

Best Regards
    Shoaib.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bringing customers to my Hair Salon [ 2 Answers ]

My hair salon has been opened for a year. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! BRING IN NEW CUSTOMERS. I am also having a problem attracting new stylists; most of the stylists i have had have been very young and not dependable. I need help fast, like yesterday. I need cheap ways to advertise. I've handed out...

Trying to keep customers happy [ 4 Answers ]

This is a question for some of the plumbers that I see giving advice to others on here. If a person buys a product at the hardware stores and ask you to install it for him how do you determine what you might charge and how do you explain to the customer that he is actually not saving money in...

View more questions Search