Ask
    impressblinds Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2018, 04:18 AM
    How to install blinds outside mount DIY
    Looking for help for my home
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2018, 06:28 AM
    They usually come with the mounting brackets and instructions. I just installed 8 sets, some inside and outside mount. If you go past the window trim you need to make spacer blocks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Aloha breeze 56" ceiling fan, how do I mount it flush mount [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make my ceiling fan a flush mount, it says on the box it can be mounted that way but the manual does not tell you how

I'm trying to hang blinds (interior window mount). [ 2 Answers ]

The building is concrete, cinder block, brick. Built in the 1920s. The windows are 54 1/4 inch wide and 80 or so inches tall. I've drilled through about 1/2 inch mortar and hit what must be a steel frame above and on both sides of this window. Even as far as 3 inches in from the glass. The...

Install new flush mount light with older wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a flush mount ceiling light fixture which requires source wiring to have 90 degree Celsius rating. My home was built in the early 60's so I assume it has 60 degree Celsius rating. Can I install a junction box some distance from where the light will be installed, run the original source...

Install wall mount faucet over old laundry tub [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, First - thanks for running such a great service. It has been very helpful! I have one question for which I've not been able to find an answer here. Our house has an original laundry tub and wall-mount faucet in the basement laundry room. It is a "Cuthbert" compression faucet with 8...

Ceiling Fan install not right on putting deco rods to top mount [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Hawthorne (Mod HD329788) ceiling fan purchased from Home Depot. Display model with all parts but no box or instruction booklet available. Upon mounting the deco rods from the uplight to the top mounting bracket we can't seem to get the right configuration to enable the...

View more questions Search