Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larsennd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2018, 09:25 PM
    Truck Problems
    I still have a loan on a truck that I was trying to get rid of. I found a buyer who agreed to make payments on the truck until he could refinance it into his own name. We made a written document that was signed by him, me, and two witnesses that he would agree to my terms. He made the first several payments but then dropped all contact with me. He recently moved without telling me the new address and his phone numbers are no longer in service. The truck is in my name still but because I gave him the keys I cannot report it as stolen. What can I do to get the truck back?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2018, 10:10 AM
    You made a big mistake by giving him time to refinance. YOU still own the truck and are liable for payment. As far as getting it back, good luck. Is the vehicle still titled in your name?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Ford F250 Powerstroke and for some reason when I try to start it, it doesn't want to. I thought it was the batteries, but its not. Not sure what to do, what should I check, what ideas would anyone have on how to fix it? Help is greatly appreciated.

Truck problems [ 1 Answers ]

My Leyland Daf 45 registered 1992 drives excellent except after about 40 miles (less in hot weather) it starts to stall. Cuts out when I brake or slow down. The further I travel, the more frequent this happens until after approx 60 miles, I struggle to keep it ticking over. Had various parts...

Problems with truck [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2001 ford f250 powerstroke turbo diesel.when uyou put it in gear it doesn't won't 2 go when you give it gas it starts to go when it goes the struck starts to pop then the fuse blows and the thottle doesn't stop then you can't rev up the engine I think when I was puttin on the tires and...

Truck problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems with my Ford F-150 truck. It will crank/turn, but won't start?

Truck problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 03 F250 superduty 6.0 when driving it cuts out and puffs black smoke,the boostgage maxes out, its been in the shop twice first time they changed fuelpump second time they changed EGR, MAP sensor, ICP sensor, it still does it every now and then. What else can this be?

View more questions Search