Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oprey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2018, 08:00 AM
    Moisture tile grout line
    Why would there be darker spots in grout lines? I think there is moisture coming up .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2018, 01:56 PM
    Or it could be mold, mildew, dirt, or grime. Try cleaning it and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Moisture coming up grout lines [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Over the past few months, we have been noticing darkened areas of grout in the floor tile. The entire first floor of the house is tiled. Some of these areas go away, some get white powdery blooms, and most recently... two areas have pinhole puddles of water coming up through the grout. ...

I am a 69 yr old woman with 1400 sq ft of ceramic tile and dirty grout line paths... [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best and easiest way to eliminate dirty grout paths (paint or stain grout?

Floor leveler compound to fill in grout line in tile [ 8 Answers ]

Want to put a allure floor over tile floor but have to fill in grout lines what do I use

Can you grout tile using a special grout caulking gun? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy a special caulking gun that uses commercial tile grout? I have some 20" X 20" interior wall tile to grout and would like to avoid making a huge mess in my kitchen. This method, if available, would seem to be a good, clean solution. Ralph

Newly installed grout has moisture [ 1 Answers ]

I tiled my bathroom and grouted it around Christmas time. I have used the shower already and have no problems. I have noticed that the Grout has been breaking off in some sections of the floor and I have noticed some small water coming out from the grout as I step onto some of the tiles. (Did...

View more questions Search