Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flara Flames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
    There's a song that I or others who know it; We can't recall from where we heard it.
    I can play a song on my cello but I don't know where I heard it from. I made my dad, mom, sister, and 3 of my friends hear it but only my dad, 2 of my friends and my sister heard it before. The problem is, none of them know where it comes from. My friend who knew it says it might be from one of our concerts. I know it wasn't. My other friend, she doesn't play an instrument, won't say anything about it when I ask her about it. My sister and dad say they don't know. I don't know either. There are no lyrics. At least I think it doesn't have lyrics. It is a creepy, sad song and it's short. I can't search it on YouTube because I don't know what to search for! I don't know how to figure out what the song is. Can someone help me find the name for this mystery song?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2018, 02:22 PM
    Have you played (or hummed) it for a music teacher?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song I heard [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently in a walmart store in Guadalajara, Mx. I heard a song played in the store in English. It was a female singing either thriller or smooth criminal in a jazz like tone I have no idea who it is can anyone help?

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

I only remember bits and pieces of this song but the lyrics I recall are: [ 2 Answers ]

O.K this isn't the U2 song all that you can't leave behind. The singer kind of sounds like Ben Harper it may be him? The first word standing is emphasized; and the duh du ding is repeated a few times and is just me trying to provide some frame of reference to as what the song's beat is like. Here...

I heard this song and I want to know the name. [ 3 Answers ]

I heard this song and I want to know the name of it and who sings it but I didn't get to write down the lyrics and I've tried a search everywhere and I can't find the song.. its like an r&b song and it has words that sound like shoulder, told her, soldier that all rhyme in the chorus.. its like...

View more questions Search