Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    resay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2018, 10:40 AM
    How to improve Conversion for First Time Visitors?
    Hi
    I am an an analyst working for a Lingerie Company. I would like to improve the Conversion Rate for Visitors that are new to the site. I would like to know what visitors would like when they go to a shopping website for the first time? What do websites do right and what do they do wrong?

Dec 13, 2018, 10:42 AM
    How to improve Conversion for Visitors via Mobile?
    Hi
    I am an an analyst working for a Lingerie Company. I would like to improve the Conversion Rate for Visitors who come to the site via their Mobile Phone devices. I would like to know what visitors would like when they goto a shopping website for the first time? What do websites do right and what do they do wrong? What stops visitors buying on their Mobile device and what would encourage them more?

Dec 13, 2018, 10:44 AM
    How to improve retail product pages
    Hi
    I am an an analyst working for a Lingerie Company. I would like to improve the Product Pages. I would like to know what visitors would like from their product pages? What do websites do right and what do they do wrong in terms of Product Pages?

Dec 13, 2018, 10:58 AM
    How to improve retail product details pages
    Hi
    I am an an analyst working for a Lingerie Company. I would like to improve the Product Details Pages, which is the page when a customer clicks through on when he/she likes a product. I would like to know what visitors would like when they goto a shopping website in terms of these pages? What do websites do right and what do they do wrong?
    VPS9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2019, 03:32 AM
    Hello,

After reading your question I've understood that you are running a ecommerce site. I would suggest you few tips in order to get great results.
    1. The site should be very fast
    Don't forget that there are many competitors waiting to grab your customers. As you are running an online business, your website should be very fast. If the site is slow, your customers will close your website directly.

2. The site should be user friendly
    There is a list of components required in eCommerce sites such a cart, buy later, and so on. Make sure that the site is very user friendly. The customer crawling should be easy.

3. Choose Unique selling point
    Each business start with the unique selling point. List all the unique selling points compared to your competitors. Start publishing content based on those selling points.

4. Make your site more unique and attractive.
    Know your customers. Make sure that the site is designed as per your customers requirements and not as per your requirement. The main important thing in online business is the price. People usually get more attracted towards offers and deals so make sure that you run deals on a regular basis.

5. Act on genuine feedbacks
    Take genuine feedback from your customer and work on those feedback. This will increase your customers trust and they will not leave your shop.

These are some of the points which I feel are important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I have visitors in my apartment [ 2 Answers ]

Once or twice a week I have my boyfriend spend the night.Can my landlord dictate who I have in the apartment?

Getting more visitors on my BLOG [ 40 Answers ]

HI there, I was wondering if there are tips, tricks, or methods to getting more visitors to your blog. It's been up two days, and still in progress. PS. I will certainly add it to my signature, I'm sure that''ll help a little. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Dream Visitors [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if you believed that people that have passed away can visit you in your dreams? I have had a few dreams of my grandmother and I wonder if it was really her, or just my thoughts making her be there. I read somewhere that if the deceased person in your dream seems distant...

View more questions Search