Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MScara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2018, 08:33 AM
    Can a Western PA resident notarize for Eastern Ohio
    I LIVE in Mercer County, PA. WORK in Trumbull County, Ohio. Can I notarize documents for my employer? Can I get an Ohio Notary for work purposes if I live in Pennsylvania. It's only 18 miles from home to work, door to door.

Thanks
    M Scarma
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2018, 01:12 PM
    No. You need to get a notary appointment in Ohio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I have to do to let Ohio know that I will be a resident of Florida? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Florida for 6 months and in Ohio for 6 months. Rght now my residence is in Ohio, but we want to become full time Florida residents. How do I go about this with the State of Ohio?

How can the moon appear in the Western sky at 10am and in the Eastern sky at 10pm. [ 4 Answers ]

October 4th, 2012 my brother and I observed the Moon at 10am PST in the Western sky (our location Southern Nevada, USA). Later the same evening at 10pm PST the Moon was in the Eastern sky. How can this be possible?

Why did the Eastern and Western churches split? [ 4 Answers ]

Why did the Eastern and Western churches split?

Translate "Imagine" song to many langauges (western, middle eastern, etc) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am compiling translations of the song Imagine by John Lennon into many languages, for a tattoo. I will have two lines per language, probably alternating Western and otherwise. I will choose the lines for each language based on how the look / sound, how appropriate they are to the language,...

Part time resident ky but all work in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I lived in Ohio and had 3 jobs between January 2007 and may 2007 then I moved to ky and work in Ohio from June 2007 to December 2007. How do I file taxes for this? I'm single no kids no write offs just the 4 different jobs in Ohio but have lived in ky for half the time.

View more questions Search