Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daddyremovals Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2018, 05:34 AM
    How to avoid damage before when moving out from your house?
    How could we avoid the damage when we are moving somewhere else by leaving this house?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 13, 2018, 07:09 AM
    Move your belongings carefully.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2018, 07:25 AM
    Proper wrapping and the right moving equipment and taking care. Are you doing the work or hiring others?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Dec 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
    Hello

I've done plenty of moving trips with family and friends.

Best thing to do, special for the following

- Plates
    - Glass ware
    - China and Ornaments
    - breakables etc.

Is to wrap them individually with bubble wrap and paper.

Electronics equipment is a little harder to move as most people never keep the boxes, specially for a large TV etc.

Where possible I would transport these items in your own car, wrapped in multiple blankets though if not possible I.E transporting stuff by moving van I would use blankets and if needed you can also get some sheets of polystyrene.

Furniture can be dealt with in the same way though you will most likely also be used a bit of Plastic wrap to protect edges and corners like this video I used and watched a few times.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEkogpQtZCM ).

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the biggest mistakes anyone should avoid While selling their house? [ 1 Answers ]

Selling a house is not as easy as it sounds as the home buyers has some specific expectations, but must be other factors that affect the selling process.

How do I accept my dad moving on - moving into girlfriend's house [ 4 Answers ]

My parents have been divorced for almost 8 years now and I am 16, I am fine with them being divorced and I am happy how it has worked out. I live a week with each parent before I change houses which is great as I get to spend equal amount of time with both of my parents. A little while ago my...

OH-how to avoid paying the taxes for the house I purchased for my son [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a home 2 years ago for my son's family. They want to sell it now and use the sale money for his next home. The house should sell for about 42K. I bought it for 14K. I only want the purchase price back so as not to have to pay taxes for money made on the sale and for them to use the...

How to avoid lien on new house? CA [ 5 Answers ]

I'm paying support to a child I have no contact with. (sperm donation gone awfully bad because mother didn't keep her promises) An "abstract notice of support judgement" is recorded against me, and a lien was placed on my house without my notice. I have since sold the house, and I owe no...

Avoid my dog peeing and pooping in the house. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is 8-9 months older (MALE).He is very active and friendly with us the only problem is he is peeing and pooping in house and is making dirty so " How can i avoid this and how can i teach my dog to peep and poop outside the house by obeying my order?" .So please send me the answer for the...

View more questions Search