Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsbvb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2018, 09:59 PM
    Remove Grand Daughter and Boyfriend from My Aunts Home they are on drugs very mean aA
    My very ill Aunt can not remove her Grand Daughter and BOY friend from her home. Been there less than a year.
    1. in AZ.
    2.no lease or rent no money changed hands
    3.they pay for nothing she has tried to help from them
    4. on drugs very mean to her
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2018, 01:13 PM
    Why can't she "remove" them? Follow eviction laws of where she lives. If she is so ill she can't physically do this, she needs someone with a POA over her affairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a grand daughter and a grand son of two sister marry each other? [ 4 Answers ]

Can a grand daughter and grand son of two different sisters get a married?

How remove ex-boyfriend from my home. Florida Eviction Laws [ 1 Answers ]

Ex-boyfriend refuses to leave my home, he has been living here 9 months. There is no lease and he has never paid any rent or bills. I own the home myself and all bills are in my name. He says that this is his residence now and I cannot have him removed. He is like a squatter. Do I file an...

Daughters ex-boyfriend will not allow her to remove her property from their home. [ 2 Answers ]

After several years of living together in TN my daughter left her boyfriend, June 2010. During those years I loaned her furniture and during this time she lost her great-great Aunt, recently her Grandmother and Great-Grandfather in which items were left for her. When she left her boyfriend due to...

Remove daughter and her older sons from parents home [ 1 Answers ]

Parent semi retired who has a older son who pays $350 per month towards the household plus the cable bill, 2 pets. Older daughter with 2 sons 17 & 21, none of the 3 are employed or contribute to the household. They also have 2 pit bulls holed up in a bedroom. This is a three bedroom house. ...

View more questions Search