Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanaakhaliq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2018, 05:50 PM
    Hi.Today is my Test of conversions calculations. Kindly help me as my professor is so
    Hi.Today is my Test of conversions calculations. Kindly help me as my professor is so harsh on me and I suck at calculations.Also explain all the steps that how did you convert mg into micromolar.
    Q:The concentration of the stock solution is 20 mg / ml (MW 392.461). I want to make 1ml of 200uM. How many ul of stock do you need?

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test today [ 10 Answers ]

I have to take end ETG today by 10pm mountain standard time. I am 27 years old weigh 190 pounds and am very active. I have a high metabolism and maybe drink 2-3 times a month. I had two vodka red bulls and a bud light on Friday between 10:30pm and 12:30am. What are my chances of passing my test...

So I'm thinking my professor marked my test wrong. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm an early childhood education student. However, there's a few geneds (electives I had to take), I've taken most of them. There's just two left along with my remaining ece courses . Anyway one of the electives I'm in is a children's lit course. He gave us this take home open...

Professor's Assistant falls for Professor's wife [ 0 Answers ]

The Professor is very neglectful of his wife. He hires an assistant how falls in love with his wife. The wife is played by a Nicole Kidman-type woman. The Professor is played by a Jeff Bridges-type guy. In one scene the Assistant lays out the wife's panties and bra on his bed and imagines it is...

I had a aic sugar test today and my test cam back high it was 6.2 do I have dieabets? [ 1 Answers ]

I have poly cystic ovary and I have been on sugar pills for high insulln levels and now I'm on blood pressure pils because my blood pressure is always high.I wanted to know if I have dieabets because my aic came back as 6.2 today I go back to dr next week when she gets back *** help me

Journeyman test calculations [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone direct me to, or help me with how to remember grade calculations, offsets weight of water in a stack, volume of an interceptor, area of a roof for drainage, degree day, parcipitation chart, longest run method for sizing gas pipe, maximum dfus for bld. Sewer/pipe size. I did study all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.