Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelledecker4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2018, 01:41 PM
    I'm looking for a gasket for my monitor
    My monitor keeps saying e 13 and yesterday it leaked fuel out from the gasket all over the place
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2018, 08:55 AM
    Manufacturer name, make, and model, would be extremely helpful to solve your problem.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2019, 02:08 PM
    Leaked fuel from a monitor??
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2019, 04:59 PM
    Isn't this a kerosene heater? Why under Computers? Search" parts for Monitor heaters"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Fiat drain gasket how do I get the gasket out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a fiat drain in my stand up shower, it leaks, so I want to change out the gasket but can't get it out. Any help

Monitor works with DVI but when change to DFP monitor, it doesn't work! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre that works with a DVI monitor. There is a DFP output but when I try to use that with a regular monitor (I know it is good), I don't get any picture. I am not able to keep the DVI monitor. Any suggestions? Do I change something in bios or just get a cable the is dvi...

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

View more questions Search