Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muzikkon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2018, 10:24 PM
    How to buy the best Irish Flute?
    What to see before buying the musical instrument Irish flute?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2018, 10:46 AM
    You go and try them. Never buy a musical instrument sight unseen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Matsuri flute [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new memberI am to play Japanese musician Mr. Kitaro's Matsuri FLute. I can't find flute notes in internet. Can you send me these notes in "1,2,3,4," forms. Thank you so much. Crystal

I am trying to find info on a flute I own [ 2 Answers ]

I have a flute, all silver, with Philharmonics as the brand name on the neck of the flute. Under the Philharmonics the number is E63896. It is approximately 22 years old in mint condition. Does anyone know how I can find information and approximately how much I can sell it for (used)? Thank...

Frog flute movie [ 1 Answers ]

A frog plays the flute and falls in love with another frog then runs away on his own. He meets a turtle and watches her eggs and a snake comes and eats them. Do you know the name of this movie it came out before 2000.

Antique flute [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Buescher True Tone flute that I would like to know it's worth. It was made in Elkhart Indiana. The number on it is either 073 or 673 as it is hard to tell. I called the Buescher company and they didn't seem to know anything about it. I was told by my repairman that it was made around 1905....

View more questions Search