Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliand123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2018, 05:38 PM
    Looking for a experienced forex trader UK or USA only!
    I'm looking for a trustworthy forex trader, that can trade for me for a percentage of what he makes, but I know there's a lot of scams out there.
    I'm not wanting to trade myself please don't suggest!

Please only serious answers, I've tried looking myself but couldn't find anything, can someone please suggest a trustworthy forex trader or one that you or someone you know have used?
    Or suggest a service, regulated brokers that can!

Im also considering using a pamm broker and I'm considering xm, fxpro, hotforex, alpari or keytomarkets but can someome please tell if you've used any of these pamm accounts and if you've had a good experience with them and where they profitable?

Check out some similar questions!

Sole trader's liability [ 1 Answers ]

A bank is considering making a loan to a sole trader, what are two reasons the fact the company is a sole trader might affect the banks decision to provide the loan?

H1B and a trader in securities [ 3 Answers ]

I am an active stock and options trader and would like to know whether I can classify myself as a trader in securities for tax purposes. I am currently on an H1B visa. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Stock Market Trader [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im a 33 years old individual online-stocks trader. I love my profession and want it to become my life time career. What do I need to make this going good?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.