Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdavis33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2018, 03:35 PM
    What song contains the lyrics, 24 by 7 by 52
    What song includes the lyrics, " Twenty-four by seven by fifty-two " It kind of sounds like James McMurtry. But, I'm not 100% sure.
    bdavis33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2018, 03:41 PM
    She's So Cold by Rolling Stones

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to old song with lyrics, "Grandma cut your toenails... " [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 52 yrs old. When I was little, my dad would sing a few lines of a song and the lyrics were, "Grandma cut your toenails, they're tearing up the sheets!" I searched and searched for the lyrics to the entire song and haven't found them. Con anyone help? Thank you!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Which song and artist sings the song with these lyrics? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song with the lyrics in the chorus- Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes Even if it was for just one day... Wouldn't it be good to be on your side The grass is always greener over there?

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search