Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonappetit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2018, 02:16 PM
    What rights do I have, if my daughters Mother moves her ut of state, se has full cust
    I was just informed by my 10 year old daughter that her mother plans to move to another state. She has full custody ; however I need to know if I have any rights in the matter. I see my daughter twice a week and I pay Court ordered child support for the last 9 years.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2018, 03:56 PM
    What is your legal court ordered visitation?

You can petition the court to stop the move, on the grounds it will not allow you proper visitation with your daughter.
    *assuming you have visitation and you are and have been using it.

If they will not allow that, then as backup, to change visitation to so many weeks over holidays and a month or two in the summer for visitation that the mother must pay for transportation of the child, since she is the reason for the move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to move out of state but daughters father applied for rights [ 4 Answers ]

My daughters father isn't on the birth cirtficate and my husband lives in Florida and I was planning to move then he found out I was moving and decided after 16 months that he wanted to be in her life he never had any interest in her till now and I just want to know if I can leave the state before...

How can a father give full custody to the mother, or just sign over his rights? [ 3 Answers ]

I have to pay child support for my son who at which I do not see at all because I don't get along with the mother. We were dating never married and she ended up getting pregnant. I haven't seen him in over a year and I just want to give up my rights and just give the mother full custody because I...

What are my rights as a mother with full custody? [ 2 Answers ]

If I have full custody does my child's dad have a say if she goes out of state for a few months to live with my sister well I get on my feet?

I have full custody what are my rights has a mother? [ 4 Answers ]

My son's father is not in his life what are my rights

Can father agree to surrender full custody rights to the mother of child? [ 4 Answers ]

My question is Can my daughters father consent full custody to me with out going to court? My daughter is going to be 2yrs of age, I am the sole caretaker of her. I have provided everything to my daughter with out the need of her father. We were never married and she does not have his last...

View more questions Search