Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldstarcreep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2018, 04:32 AM
    I need help finding a movie.
    The movie was created in Asian country. Comedy, Kung-Fu, and have Color

It seen to be made before 2000

One of the scene was a old monk that is attempted to drinking alcohol with a small bamboo or straw from a barrel that belong a temple without getting caught and then get caught and kick out.

Another scene, was a man join a contest to try a get married to a beautiful lady after see one side of her face, after winning he found out that her other side of her face was ugly. He tried to run away from her during most of the movie until she become beautiful when the old monk peel off the ugly part of her skin.

I think the lady also got poison but the monk heal her. (The poison was moving all over her body)
    satori00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2021, 01:31 PM
    For the first description part "Ninja assasin" first came to my mind because it has those scenes.
    Second description made me think about "Shaolin Soccer".
    I hope the answer belongs to one of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding a movie title? Name This Movie [ 3 Answers ]

The movie appears to be made in the late 1990's and set in England. The story revolves around a married couple who can't have children and the husband hires a younger man to impregnate his wife. The younger man falls in love with the wife,and the husband has him murdered. I can't remember the...

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Comedy Movie 70's/80's - need help finding the name of this movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching a movie about a man (around his 20's) trying to save a forest from destruction due to a construction contract. He dressed up in a bear costume to hide his identity and rigged the construction site overnight so that the next day, the construction workers could not...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

Movie trailer about a Facebook movie,girl finding her friends [ 5 Answers ]

It was a trailer for a movie about Facebook

View more questions Search