Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjverm19586 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2018, 08:54 AM
    Wife prostituting
    While married the my wife from Thailand, I caught her prostituting. We are now divorced and I'd like to get her deported. I have e-mails, photos and a video of her doing these things. I also had a private detective that confirmed these action. What can I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 10, 2018, 02:16 PM
    Obviously bothers you. Move on from this and take no recourse action. What is the point ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2018, 03:22 PM
    Was she a prostitute in Thailand? Why should she change her career for you? What you should do is take your divorce and get over it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2018, 06:08 PM
    Where and how did you meet? Did you meet her in Thailand or your country ? (US)

How long did you know her before you married or bought her over to the US.

I don't mean to be rude but I know many men who have never meet a women except on internet, bring them over to the US and marry and then for some reason are so surprised to find out they are not exactly what they thought they were.
    And often the women find the men are not as weathly as the men acted like on line.

With that said I know dozens of men who are married and happy to foreign wives.

But you file for divorce ( and to be honest you wasted a lot of money on a PI, that no one (not even divorce court will care about)

But after you are divorced, you send all of that information to immigration, who may use it, at the hearing, to renew their green card (assuming they are here on a green card)

Don't expect immigration to really care, she will most likely claim, she is just trying to support herself, and unless she was arrested for it, there is no criminal record that is required to be deported (but even then they often don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In movie husband thinks his wife is with woman at house but his wife is with boy [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about movie in which a feminine looking boy at house husband goes out for some work by thinking wife is with female but the fact is she is with boy

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

A doctor wife and a book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother and the wife [ 0 Answers ]

Book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother. The wife who is bored sexually has some fun with the mother and her famous band playing boyfriend.

Married man cheated on wife, with me, divorcing wife but has stopped communcating? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had been doing well, but he suddenly left town.. said the pressure was too much. He left and was gone for 15 days to be found in Cali. He came home found me and told me he was in a bar in Cali and something told him to come home to me. And he did. After hours of talking he...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

View more questions Search