Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niasha19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2018, 05:17 AM
    Vaginal Discharge
    Hello.I am having a problem of passing out discharge with a bit of blood thus comes out pinkish.it started after my period two weeks back.and the period was irregular because I had taken morning afters.What could be the problem
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 10, 2018, 02:17 PM
    We cant diagnose here. Suggest you visit your doctor and have proper advice and diagnosis.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2018, 06:09 PM
    And how many "morning afters" have you taken, these are not for continuous use, many times a month. That could well be having an issue, as could many various infections,

Time to go to the doctor for a check up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been having an increase in vaginal discharge at first it was clear and now it is creamy white, there is a mild odor no itching or anything like that.

Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like...

Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

Vaginal Discharge [ 10 Answers ]

I have a yellow vaginal discharge, is this serious?

View more questions Search