Dec 9, 2018, 04:04 PM
    3 on eBay with no bids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas 1935 SLZ trademark [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original etching by Jean Charmeille titled Couesuon, France. It has a seal on it indicating the number 101. It has a paper trademark with the name of artist and title, as well as a silver and black seal with the SLZ triangle trademark. The scene ap[pears to be a house or some houses on...

Camille Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these. Sharon LK

Artist - vielles maisons ( Camille Lucas) [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Camille Lucas Lithograph dated 1935 ,title - Old Houses (Vielles Maisons) Does anyone know the artist? I cannot read it from the signature. Thank you for your help.

Camille Lucas/Raffray print [ 1 Answers ]

Print at least 60 years old, pencilled below image is "A l'oree du bois" on the left, and "Raffray" on the right. Top left on image reads "Copyright 1936 Camille Lucas-NY-USA.

French prints by Raffray Copyright Camilla Lucas 1936 [ 1 Answers ]

My Grandmother left me 2 prints by Raffray, Copyright 1936 by Camilla Lucas Ny Usa.Both appear to be watercolors of French Country Scenes. One is titled sous e' eluse. Can you give me any information about them and is there any value? Thank you.

View more questions Search