Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose Red 11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2018, 05:02 PM
    Robert Burns Bawdy Music Record?
    My dad told me his friend had this music record when he was young (1950s/60s) that was songs of Bawdy/lewd Robert Burns' poems. The singer was a young Canadian who died very early, maybe around 19 years old. I would love to get him the record for Christmas, but he couldn't remember the singer's name. Does this ring a bell for anyone? The closest I got was a book of poems called "Lewd: The Bawdy Best of Robert Burns." Thanks!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2018, 12:38 PM
    Not sure about the one you mention but here is one I have heard. Belle Barth
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Barth
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 9, 2018, 02:36 PM
    I strongly suggest you call or visit a large area library, talk to someone at the reference desk, and ask your Burns question. They can search OCLC for a title and then find out about purchasing one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to record music from my laptop to a cassette recorder.. too much white noise [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cassette player in my car so I want to record music from my laptop; to the recorder... on first try it has way too much white noise... I would think there would be a way to connect the two together for better recording quality

How many record labels are on Music Row? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey Everyone! So I'm making a demo CD at a recording studio this summer, and planning on taking it to Nashville this fall, to pursue my dream (I know there is a one in a million chance, so please don't tell me this. I know.). Anyway, I just need some help when it comes to Nashville (If you're a...

View more questions Search